What is your name?
Wedding date and location?
July 7th, 2018. Isabel Bader Centre in Kingston, ON, Canada
How did he propose?
We are high school sweethearts and have always loved living and being on the water. Scott proposed on the waterfront trail in our hometown, Kingston.
What was your goal for your wedding / what was the most important aspect to you?
There were a couple of things:
- Me and Scott – We made it our goal that we would enjoy each other and take it all in. We took 10mins in privacy just to soak it all in and I would highly recommend that to every bride because the evening gets really busy!
- Guest experience – I wanted to make sure everyone had a great evening
- Music – Music is a big part of every family gathering for us so it had to be fun and get everyone from every generation onto the dance floor
How did you choose Le Rose for your wedding robes?
I was browsing on Etsy and came across the Le Rose page – it was filled with bridal parties that resembled my own. Tons of smiling faces. Also, the reviews were outstanding!
What did you like the most about your Le Rose robes?
I loved that they came in a variety of sizes and that there was even an option for my flower girl!
Were there funny moments from the day?
Yes, we popped champagne in our robes because we were determined to duplicate an ‘inspo’ photo. It kinda worked out but the problem is that I am kind of scared of popping champagne!
What was your favourite moment while getting ready in your robe?
Just being with the girls. I gave the girls their gifts while we were in our robes and we drank bubbly poolside before having to get into our dresses.
What wisdom or advice can you share to other Le Rose Brides?
- From the moment you wake up, take it all in
- Don’t sweat the small stuff – things may not go exactly as planned but no one will notice
- Set aside time to just be 1:1 with your partner to soak it in
- HAVE FUN!
Photographer: Chelsey Sisson. Instagram: @withloveandwild